Friday, April 21, 2006

Fake model photos..

Heh, so I really got into building models, here are some photos of what I build the past few days:





...

Just kidding, I did these after seeing the tilt shift tutorial on receding hairline. I don't have Photoshop, so I used Painter7 to make these fakes, doing the masks by hand and stuff.

The first one is the view from my balcony, the second one is a foto my parents took on their holidays on Madeira.

I have no idea why exactly these things trick the brain into thinking "Oh it's a model."...
Anyways, there's tons of these on the internet and some of them are really good. Here's a flicker group for tilt shift fakes, go check it out, there are some gems in there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Timo said...

Impressive and interesting how easy it is to outwit your eyes.

I should send you some photos from NYC - taken from the Empire State Building...

Greetz
Timo

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home