Tuesday, April 18, 2006

RANT

I'll post some stuff tonight.. been away from the computer for the past days, hanging out with my girlfriends family and eating too much.

Right now I'm trying to draw a selfportrait in pencils, though I will probably not post any of my 999 tries to get the damn thing to look like myself. I seem to be unable to think in shapes when looking at the mirror and drawing on paper with a pencil and it is really really frustrating right now. I have no fucking clue what I'm doing wrong, because I don't have near as many problems drawing other people from life. I don't get it. It's a lot easier to do on the computer although there should be no difference at all. I'm trying hard not to start laughing hysterically while typing this down,because this just doesn't make sense.

You'd think I know what I look like by now, I have done countless selfportraits before plus I look at my own damn mug in the mirror every fucking day!
This sucks.

I'll post some halfassed sketches later, after finishing the selfportrait or stabbing my eyes out with a pencil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home