Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Soo... I decided to jump on the bandwagon and create a blog. I don't know, what I want to do with this thing yet, except that I'll post my art here on a regular basis. Also, I'm gonna write about stuff, post links to stuff and.. do stuff.
So this blog will obviously rule.

Something about me: I'm Jonas, 22 years old, from Berlin, I draw a lot. I work as a freelance illustrator and concept artist. I hope I'll start studying arts this fall.

There's gonna be tons of digital art but I'll also try not to be a lazy bum and scan something from time to time.
I'm always open to comments or suggestions regarding this blog, my art or whatever you have to say.
Some of my ramblings might not make a lot of sense, that is because English is not my mothertongue so bear with me.
I'm still trying to get into the settings and layout and stuff so this thing might look a bit messy the next few days.

Here's some art from the past few weeks or so..







And something I did yesterday.. I did a quick color job on an ink sketch by the incredible Mike "feeb" May! He was a huge influence on my art when I started drawing four or five years ago. Actually Mike was one of the reasons why I got into art. Also, he seems to be a real nice guy. If you don't know him, you should definitely check out his website!

He liked my approach, so here's the pic:



To everyone who might be new to this blog thingy stuff, you can click the images to see them in higher resolution. Awesome.

Cheers!

EDIT: If you are from Berlin and you like to draw, drop me a line, I'm desperately looking for people in Berlin who share my love for drawing..

6 Comments:

Blogger Roberto Freire / Robolus said...

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacho, hat ein Blog, yeah Baby! Gratuliere! Schick wie immer deine neuen Sachen. See you soon, dude! :-)

1:50 PM  
Blogger Alex D said...

omg - wooohooo. how great is that, you got a blog dude. i love it. great sutff.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Philipp said...

Sehr geil! Dein Stil und die Bilder sind einfach großartig. Viel Erfolg mit deinem Blog und lass weiterhin so viel sehen.

Viele Grüße, Philipp aka. clash (Vielleicht kennste mich ja noch ;-))

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, tolle Bilder. besonders der schwarz-weiße Frauenkopf.

3:33 PM  
Blogger . said...

Hola from Puerto Rico!

I am a frustrated artist, and do practice caricatures and the likes.

A Littke in Puerto Rico? Relatives? Perhaps!

Philip Littke
San Juan, Puerto Rico

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So nice, I hope to draw like you one day, but it must be really difficult and a lot of work...
Thank you for all those beautiful paints (sorry for my bad english)
Guillaume

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home