Saturday, May 13, 2006

Color practice

Today, I painted a sketch I did weeks ago, I'm very happy with how it turned out, considering I did not use any ref/mirror/model. This is the updated version, people said it was too red, so I played with the colors a bit. This is a speedpainting, around 40 minutes I guess..



Been doing tons of pencil stuff, most of it is too big to scan though and my camera sucks at taking pictures of drawings. It's boring stuff anyways, anatomy studies and other crap. I might post some thumbs and smaller sketches I did for bigger pieces.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

hey jonas,

coole sachen! hab deine seite ├╝ber balu gefunden. bistn berliner? vielleicht willstde dich mal treffen oder so. ich wohne in fhain. drop me a line!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home