Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Sketchbook doodles

Hey there, sorry for not updating..
This blog thingy has been acting up lately, when trying to upload pictures and posting stuff.. that combined with my extreme laziness and ridiculously short attention span caused the lack of bloggy goodness. I'll try to change that.

Here's two random pages from my small (A5 size) sketchbook.





Also, my buddies Valentin and Max each got themselves a blog, go check them out right now, these guys kick some serious ass.

If you like good music, you might enjoy Beirut. I will not try to describe their music, I'm not good with that kind of stuff. You can download some tracks from their website, I highly recommend "Postcards from Italy", which is the greatest song I've heard this year.

2 Comments:

Anonymous stalkerOne said...

i dont liek teh beirut shiat. i wanna some breakz.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Universalmax said...

Ay Jonas, hot Girlzz. Aber check mal die Proportionen von den beiden Typen wo die arme da noch mit druff sind.

Dont be so lazy man!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home