Thursday, August 31, 2006

Not dead.

Ok I know I neglected this blog and I actually feel bad about it. Apologies to the three people who read this thing.
I won't even go into the details of my absence, "lazyness" pretty much sums it up though.

This is just a quick "blog'n'run" to let people know, that I'll be updating more often again.

Some pictures..

My entry for the first round of artbattle at the digitalartforum..
I got owned by Jaster, here's his entry. He pretty much RULES.

My picture summarizes my frustration with the topic for this round, which was "pan, telephone booth, skull".



Then there was the judging for the first round of thunderdome over at Conceptart.org, and I got into the next round! Wheee.
Here is the picture..




Hm, what else...
Oh, I did a step by step selfportrait some time ago, you can check out all the steps HERE (scroll down for all the steps), and here's the final piece:



And here are two recent pages from my sketchbook..
Doodling:



My father, who had to undergo an operation on his knee some time ago. I used the oppurtunity to draw him while he sat there unable to move and helpless like a newborn. He had actually passed out on me shortly before I drew this because of his narcosis, which was REALLY fucking scary, I panicked for a moment there... his knee is getting better though. Love you dad.

5 Comments:

Blogger der On said...

Good to see you're back. Looking forward for more.

6:06 AM  
Blogger tonci said...

hey.

that artbattle pic is straight foster. if that's a good thing (if not, then i probably didn't even say it =) and the pencil stuff shows a lot of influence from wes. man, i remember his first post on ca (old!). good stuff, though maybe somewhat leaning towards inspirations from the forum. while these are all great (especially the digital speedpaintings- love em!), i can't really tell how much of it is 'you'. but that's no big crit, and it'll sort it self out eventually. keep posting! -tonch

1:49 PM  
Blogger Alex D said...

hey nacho, hoffe du zeigst mal wieder mehr von dir. ich vermisse die inspiration die ich von deiner seite oft bekomme. :)

3:48 PM  
Blogger Maxetormer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Maxetormer said...

Love it!
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/
1786/2708/1600/artbattle_r1.jpg
really good work mate, good dinamics
very believable

I cant edit my stuff in here...
so I had to delete the dam post grrr

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home