Monday, September 04, 2006

Astronauts rule.

I've been obsessed with astronauts lately. I bought this awesome hoodie with astronauts on it some time ago and I can't stop thinking about astronauts, because they are sweet. I'm actually wearing that hoodie right now. It's the only thing I ever wear lately. Besides pants. I even got my buddy Max to paint astronauts so there is no denying the pure awesomeness that is astronauts in general.
So I did a quick sketch of one of these nerdy heroes today.



I watched an interview with that German guy who's in space right now and they asked him if they were allowed to watch movies up there. He said they had "Apollo 13" and "Armageddon" among others. I thought that was hilarious. Who'd want to watch a movie that's all about a desastrous space mission while being on a mission in space? Astronauts are so badass.

3 Comments:

Blogger Universalmax said...

haha Jonas du geile Sau, der Astronaut is ziemlich cool geworden!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Alex D said...

armageddon and apollo13, pfchh, thats cooler pissing on a wired-fence on valium. your spacemonkey rocks, cool shit, love the face.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Maxetormer said...

ha!! count one more monkey that
its waching your blog, so UPDATE IT
cause ill be waching....muha ha ha ha.
I just resently started my own blog, and trust me youv got a good traficc, going on :P at least compared to mine.. wich reminds me that I should change the default template of the page..oh going back to your post, I really enjoyed the astronaut, see ya!
and if you can drop me a word!

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home