Thursday, September 07, 2006

checkitoutcheckitoutcheckitou....

Two pages from my sketchbook.





Tomorrow, I'll meet up with a bunch of guys from different forums. I don't know any of them, I hope to find some people who like to draw.

Marko Djurdjevic got a blog, go check it out. The guy actually lives about 15 minutes from my place now, small world.

James Jean shows how he works his magic on a Fables cover, go check it out!

Three new links on the right, Ondrej, Tonci Zonjic and Maxetormer. Go check'em out..

Currently, I'm listeing to The Blow, especially their track "Parantheses". Click the link.

In case of boredom, visit Shawn Barber's website (he is awesome) and go to his links, it's probably the best collection of links I've seen in a while. Great art and stuff. But make sure to look at Shawn's art first if you don't know him. If you do know his art, go check it out anyways.

That is all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Maxetormer said...

Now thats cool, you ought to go
stock the heck out of marko :P
I know I would, even tho he
might kick the heck out of you
with a broken sharp vodka bottle.

Nice pencils, I think the second
one has more of your personality
than the first, I know Iv got my
share of wes in my blood, so Im no
one to judge, Iv never felt
that you were hacking him, or
any other for that matter, Iv got
my theories about art creation and
influences got big role in my book,
a positive one I might add,
I said more than once before that
I will learn as much as I can
for what ever source I can, life
aint a fare place, so I better
learn to absorb as many thing as
I can je je :D like lungbug said
everybody sort this stuff out in
the long run,
Keep sharing the doodles, cause I
love em!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Valentin Fischer said...

Super das hier wieder was passiert. Schöne Sachen sind dabei. Grüße

2:15 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Your stuff reminds me a bunch of Wes'- but I don't recognize any of the pages, even though I love to look through all the SB's on CA.org.

I'm Justin Oaksford, (though I used to post as Pixeldragoon) :D

12:51 AM  
Blogger Alex D said...

boo... geile sketches. legen mich flach und zeigen mir mal wieder arg wo ich böse schwächen hab. ich merke.. liest man keine foren, kriegt man auch nix mit in der welt...

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home