Saturday, September 16, 2006

Two older quickies

Some time ago,Roberto recorded a video of him doing a quick pencil sketch (timelimit was the length of the song "troy"). You can watch it here. I painted over the sketch. It reminds me of a character from "Asterix & Obelix" on steroids or something.



I also painted my good friend Benjamin some time ago. I had a crappy Fotoref (with flash), so it's not the most original thing ever.. it was more of a warm-up sketch.
I screwed up the glasses..



If you like wacky electronic music with beeps and boops, check out Crystal Castles, some of the stuff might cause a seizure so be careful, but make sure to give their track "Air War" a try. You can download it at their myspace page. Do it.

Ok, I'm off to partaaay. Have a nice weekend.
Jonas out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jens said...

I'm glad I found your blog through the link in your sig at conceptart.org. I absolutely love your work! Take care.

8:05 AM  
Anonymous stalkerOne said...

its a me, mario :D

thnankies it looks at least somewhat like me <3

...

2:32 PM  
Blogger Maxetormer said...

sweet work mate :D Im really likeing
the brushstrokes

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home