Sunday, January 14, 2007

23

Yesterday I felt this slight pinch in my back and I tried to stretch to make it go away... and then all hell broke loose. My back hurts like hell, I got no sleep at all tonight. I turned 23 on the 8th, so this can only mean one thing.. I'm getting old.

Here's a sketchbook page, a selfportrait and a digital sketch..







I listen to a lot of party music lately, dirty synthesizers and stuff.... My lastfm charts say, I like Girl Talk. If you don't know who or what Girl Talk is, you lose.
You can get his latest track over at pitchfork. It makes me dance, even with a broken back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Roberto Freire / Robolus said...

Spitze deine neuen Sachen, Jonas. Oh Mann, wir habe schon lange nicht mehr gwquatscht, ich ruf dich die Tage mal an.

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Cornelia Geppert said...

einfach nur super geile sachen hast du hier..jedesmal wenn ich nach langer zeit mal wieder auf deiner seite vorbei schaue freue ich mich aufs neue ├╝ber deine arbeiten.
super geile farben und zeichnungen!


cornelia geppert

www.ggartwork.de

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home