Saturday, May 05, 2007

It's me.

Hello my loyal readers (both of you)..
it's been a while, but this time I've got a good reason! I moved to Hamburg to study illustration.
So far, everything has been pretty awesome.

I've been doing tons of lifedrawings, here's a small selection from my sketchbook.











And here's something I did for fun when Max came over for a nerdy speedpaintsession.



I'll try to do draw some architecture from life this week, and I want to draw more from imagination.
Stay tuned..

3 Comments:

Blogger Valentin Fischer said...

wheeow, the first lifedrawing is superb.

hopefully you post the architecture drawings.

greetings.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous fanb0y0815 said...

thats my boy.

youve gotten a little too good for my taste. keep it up.

nothin really to say..

7:18 PM  
Blogger Alex D said...

du lebst ja noch. schön, hh scheint ja schön zu sein.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home