Tuesday, July 10, 2007

ballooney

Painted this tonight, when my friend Max came over to paint. We burned through two bottles of whine while he did a comissioned illustration (which turned out awesome) and I tried my hand at an environment.. I'm quite happy with the outcome.
The picture kind of emerged from some abstract shapes (as usual), but I took it a bit further than usual.

I feel like I've been making progress with my paintings lately, since I dare to move out of my comfort zone much more often than before.. It feels good.



Later we tried our hands on two collaborative paintings, but we where too drunk/tired to do anything decent and had used up all our creative juices on the bigger paintings. Still, these were fun to do. Quite speedy and stupid, too..

one

two

In other news, I finished all my college-projects in time (yay all-nighters) which makes me the most relaxed person on earth. Sleep is awesome.

2 Comments:

Blogger Doc Aude said...

oha, das ist echt schick. bügelst du inzwischen fototexturen drüber und drunter, oder sinds einfach nur geile pinsel? schaut jedenfalls echt schick aus.

3:35 PM  
Blogger andreas said...

sieht wirklich gut aus.
würdest du die FH in hamburg empfehlen?
ich bin mit düsseldorf eigentlich ganz zufrieden aber "in diesem kurs nicht illustrativ/zeichnen arbeiten!" ist DER standartsatz hier.
keine ahnung ob ein wechsel sich lohnt.. am ende muss man eh alleine an sich arbeiten.

wieauchimmer.. glückwunsch zum semesterende =)

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home