Monday, August 06, 2007

Black Burt Reynolds..

So school's out until end of september and I've been lazy as hell. Also, I had a light food-poisoning last week, which was a great oppurtunity to watch all three seasons of Battlestar Galactica. It was awesome, but the last episode ended with a HUGE cliffhanger and I think I'm starting to show withdrawal symptoms already.

Anyways, I painted this just now, because I have to get back into things. I'm way too lazy.

I think he looks like Burt Reynolds. Kind of.
I actually think he's one of the guys flying the balloon from the last post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous c. said...

Hey :)
Hab deinen Blog heute über precore.net entdeckt. Tolle Skizzen hast du hier. Burt Reynolds ist klasse.
Ich bin noch auf Informationensuche über die HAW und bin schonmal froh, einen Blog von einem Studenten gefunden zu haben, mit dessen Arbeiten ich sehr viel anfangen kann.

Yup, werd dein Reich hier mal im Auge behalten. :D

C.
vogelskelett(a)gmail.com

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home