Sunday, August 26, 2007

Fun with bricks

I bought two small Lego creator sets some time ago. It's fun to build stuff with a limited amount of parts, though I feel the urge to get more Lego, so I can build cooler shit.

First I made some kind of dragster/car thingie..



Then I built this aircraft/spaceship, with moveable parts and all..



I had a blast playing with Lego, it brought back quite a few childhood memories.. The most painful of them is that my parents sold all our Lego by the kilogram when we were older.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Forson said...

Hey Jonas,

The link to your website doesn't work. Do you not have an index file?

10:12 PM  
Blogger nachodoodles said...

No I don't, it's actually just my webspace. I dump stuff there, so I can link to it on forums and stuff. I'll try to get a website up and running in a couple of months.

3:11 PM  
Blogger andreas said...

hei
danke fürs schreiben.

hab ne weile überlegt nach hamburg zu gehen.
wäre eine nette abwechslung mal leute um mich zu haben wie auch zeichnen bzw interesse daran haben.

keine ahnung, wäre wohl nicht dumm mal hinzufahren.

danke auf jeden fall für den kommentar.
ich hab gerade stress weil ich zbrush einfach nicht kapiere

gruß aus düsseldorf
andreas

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home