Monday, October 15, 2007

this n that

Here's a rather quick painting I did for a weekly activity at digitalartforum. The topic was "refuge". I won!
I actually did a rough 3d model in google sketchup, which was somehow stupid, since I don't have any weird perspective going on... oh well...



Then, there's this painting of a burnt-down forest I did last week, when Max and Bohne came over to draw/paint. (yeah we actually do that sometimes, we meet to sit together and paint. It's the artistic equivalent of a LAN-party, and yes, it's quite nerdy.)



Also, a pencil sketch! Yes, I still do these from time to time, it's not all digital..

6 Comments:

Blogger Maxetormer said...

You have been bussy I saw your lastest update on CA.org
you environments improved A LOT!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Bio. said...

Hi! I ended up here thanks to the zoom quilt (which is amazing, by the way). I like the second drawing a lot, the detail of the lanterns!!

"we meet to sit together and paint. It's the artistic equivalent of a LAN-party, and yes, it's quite nerdy." <3 that xD

Cheers!

8:02 AM  
Blogger poggy said...

You have some wonderful stuff here! Hope you don't mind if I add you to my links list?

5:32 PM  
Blogger Alex D said...

lebst du noch?

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Las Vegas said...

neat images..really cool stuff...keep em coming..

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Pascal said...

Sehr cool, vor allem das erste Bild. Der Suchscheinwerfer erzeugt eine gute nebelige Stimmung. Die Mauern hätten etwas höher und perspektivischer sein können und somit etwas mehr Bedrohung rein gebracht.
Viele Grüße!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home